Cubes = Speed?

To: "Dan Warner" <dwarner@electrorent.com>, "tim schoeny"
Subject: Cubes = Speed?
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2001 07:22:23 -0600
NOW DAN...... lets get the equation right.... Big inches = big bucks.... may
or not represent Big speed.... Torque ain't always a good thing....

I remember that article Many years ago that showed the Tom Thumb special on
a course somewhere and talked about the 300" motor... somehow that struck a
Nerve....  and I can see where a fella could get hooked on motors even
smaller....