Re: Landracing.com's Picture Post

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Landracing.com's Picture Post
From: Chuck Rothfuss <crothfuss@coastalnet.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2001 10:20:22 -0500
Keith, Jon, List,

   I'd sent the one of Willie to Joe and John while the picture post was
down, and they were quick to encourage me to get it on the website.  I had
to do a three hour upgrade to Explorer 5.5 last night to get them posted (I
think that's why Bill's car hit the list twice, couldn't upload the picture
the first time.)

   Jon, why does the program add /'s in odd places?  I'd had a couple beers
last night by the time I uploaded those, but not enough to make me type with
more than my usual one finger.  It's great that you finally got the picture
post back up.  It's a great service for those of us who'd like to share
stuff, but don't have our own website.  Thanks!!!
Looks like my next non-automotive purchase oughto be a digital camera.

Chuck Rothfuss
Pole Cat Hollow, NC

[This message delayed, as it needed manual intervention by the list
administrator.  mjb.]