Re: dimpletape

To: <LGMCAFEE@aol.com>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: dimpletape
From: "Nafzger" <nafzger@vtc.net>
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2001 18:57:25 -0700
List,
I tried to chase some of that stuff down several years ago thru 3M. Dennis
Conner's of the San Diego Yacht Club used it on the bottom of the winning
America's Cup Yacht some years ago.
  I fought my way thru the company building my own phone book and finally
reached a man by the name of Gordon Felland. He admitted it existed but said
it was proprietary and would not discuss it any further.
 I don't remember the details but some college lined the inside of their
scale wind tunnel with it and increased the airflow.
Thanks for the info.
Howard

Yes, I guess I'm back. I took a laxative and burned some incense.

[This message delayed, as it needed manual intervention by the list
administrator.  mjb.]