Chat Tonight???

To: "land-speed@autox.team.net" <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Chat Tonight???
From: "Jonathan Amo" <webmaster@landracing.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2001 20:19:10 -0700
List,

I do not have a clue what happened to chat tonight.
I thought I was having problems, I have not been able to access several
sites tonight.
I thought It was my server problems but it is not.
Im woundering if the chat server this is currently being used which is
hosted by another company is having problems.
This Anna Kornacova virus hit pretty hard the last few days to servers
around the net.
Dont know if that has anything to do with it.
but im very mad chat did not go for some of you and myself as well
tonight.
time to look for another chat server.
But then again not everything always operates at 100% all the time.
Im very sorry.
Jonathan Amo
http://www.landracing.com