Who's car is this

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Who's car is this
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2001 21:43:56 -0600
hey JOE.... I ain't real sharp sometimes.... I just now caught the Picture
of the Girly Camaro sitting there at Maxton.... I am relatively sure it was
mine when that Picture was taken....( landracing.com picture post )

Thanks for putting it up there.... it's a nice reminder of how far the car
has come in the last couple of years....

I would love to have that negative.... Believe it or not I don't have any
pictures of those first two races.... seems I was so excited figuring out
how to get to the starting line... I forgot to take Pictures....  K