dimple tape

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: dimple tape
From: brian falkner <falken@ihug.co.nz>
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2001 21:44:34 +1300
Chris wrote
<<or 3) Tom, forget the tape alltogether. We kicked Dennis Connor's butt
5/squat and didn't dimple anything but his pride.

Chris Harris   NZed.........and still holders of the America's Cup.>>

8888888888888888888

Chris, remember our first America's Cup challenge in Perth [87 I think].
our boat KZ7 was way ahead in the challenger series untill "Dirty Dennis"
somehow found some extra speed & went on to kick our butts..well I found
out from a guy that worked at NASA who was in NZ & told me that "Stars &
Stripes"
got this new technology coating from Nasa & stuck it on without telling
anyone.
Well, we all wanted to believe he was a cheat anyhow..how ELSE could WE be
beaten?? :)

Brian