Re: Weather

To: "jon amo" <webmaster@landracing.com>, "LSR"
Subject: Re: Weather
From: "glen barrett" <speedtimer@charter.net>
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2001 09:12:44 -0800
----- Original Message -----
From: "jon amo" <webmaster@landracing.com>
To: "LSR" <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Sent: Wednesday, February 14, 2001 7:31 AM
Subject: Weather
Jon
Southern California on the beach in Long Beach,last night we started out
with very high wind followed by heavy rain and then the hail and sleet for
almost one hour. A real mess out side this morning. The last time I remember
snow here was in 1947.
By the way El Mirage Dry lake is now a very wet lake with water shore to
shore and mush needed to cure the lake bed.
Glen (who prefers hot and sunny)