motorcycle aerodynamics

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: motorcycle aerodynamics
From: "paulblandavon" <paul.blandavon@btinternet.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2001 12:21:54 -0000
Dale, there are two books I've read  which have chapters on bike aerodynamics
both were interesting books, they are "Motorcycle chassis design:theory and
practise." by tony foale and Vic Willoughby, published by Osprey, and
"Motorcycle tuning- chassis" by John Robinson published by Heineman Newnes.
They were both published here in ther u.k. but I'm sure they're both available
in the states. On the other hand you've probably read them allready but I
thought I'd mention it in case it was of interest.
Paul Bland