r.e. recap on "world records topic"

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: r.e. recap on "world records topic"
From: "paulblandavon" <paul.blandavon@btinternet.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2001 15:27:41 -0000
Dick J, a good story and fine sentiments indeed,whilst I'm not actively
involved in racing at Bonneville etc (yet!) I am involved in drag racing with
our altered (that's definately our and not mine) I've never forseen a time
when I would go racing without my family I'm not even sure if I'd want to,both
my kids have been at the strip since the age of 6 weeks old, my ten year old
daughter now wants her own junior dragster (more expense!) when we go racing
we share every thing, we share the great times, we share the good times, we
share the bad times and unfortunately we sometimes share the very bad times
but we pull together and we pull through. I hate to use an old cliche but it
is a "family affair" and long may it remain so.
Keep the power out of racing and keep it in the race cars!
Paul Bland.