Runts and Full Figures on Motorcycles

To: glen barrett <speedtimer@charter.net>, Keith Turk <kturk@ala.net>,
Subject: Runts and Full Figures on Motorcycles
From: Dick J <lsr_man@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2001 06:19:05 -0800 (PST)
If you're going to add the "runt" class, why
don't you consider some of us "full figured" guys
at the same time.  I mean, racing a 50CC
motorcycle with the same frontal area as a
Lincoln should have it's own class, dontchya
think?????

tsk tsk tsk

Dick J

(Currently using my old racing leathers for a car
cover on my Camaro!)