Re: Maxton M/C classes

To: "Dan Warner" <dwarner@electrorent.com>
Subject: Re: Maxton M/C classes
From: john robinson <john@engr.wisc.edu>
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2001 10:23:35 -0600
Howdy,
         Actually I have been thinking on it, but I want to have the idea
well thought out before I bring it to the group.....and so far it shouldn't
be too much of a problem, adapt some more trail into the axis of the a
frame......add some navy beans, and a purple set of leathers, and make it a
focused  fresnel lensed optically enhanced steam powered sterling
engine..........with dimple tape, and fake rocks and have a SCTA sticker
flown up side down too....
         I do have a real question though, wasn't there a rule about 3
vehicles to make a new class?
          maybe that one should be resurrected, (but don't look at h/gcc
when you do.....I worked too hard for that record....)  (big grin here)
drive careful

At 09:57 AM 2/16/01, you wrote:
>Oops - forgot rear steer motorcycle. Why hasn't John Robinson questioned
>this yet? Inquriing minds want to know.
>
>Dan (BW) W

              John Robinson, Mechanician
   Mechanical Engineering University of Wisconsin
                 1513 University Ave.
                  Madison, Wi. 53706
                     608-262-3606
                   FAX 608-265-2316