Re:

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re:
From: ARDUNDOUG@aol.com
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2001 11:38:26 EST
In a message dated 02/16/2001 6:33:05 AM Pacific Standard Time,
Dale.Clay@mdhelicopters.com writes:

<<
 Being a newbie at this thing, I thought I'd ask the list for recommendations
 of places in Wendover.  Where do you folks go?

 Dale C. (getting to be enough Dale's on the list I need an initial too!)

 - >>
Dale C.,
    Depends on your preferences. The SCTA Rulebook has the addresses and
phone numbers of every lodging place in Wendover.
    Generally the big hotels are the easiest to get a room in on short
notice. The StateLine Motel is usually the hardest due to the SCTA-BNI
workers staying there. The Rulebook shows the number of rooms. The more
rooms, the more likely you will be to get a place.
    Motel "6" is about the cheapest and the most popular. I stay at the KOA
west of town...........Ardun Doug King