TWO HOURS CIRCLE BURNING STOCKERS ON TV TONIGHT

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: TWO HOURS CIRCLE BURNING STOCKERS ON TV TONIGHT
From: FastmetalBDF@aol.com
Date: Sat, 17 Feb 2001 15:57:26 EST
        For those of us that spend more Saturday nights at home nowadays
than we did in years past ..... that TWO  HOUR special :
                       THE  HISTORY  OF  STOCK  CAR  RACING
is on the tube tonight, on The History Channel, at 8: 00 PM ( Eastern ) ......
        I think there will be lots of great races / racers / memories
                              brought up here, for many of us !!!
 Bruce,
        who spent the vast majority of my racing season Saturday nights
at Northeastern oval tracks ......
                              from 1947 ...... to 1984 !
                       ALL  THINGS  CHANGE  IN  TIME  ......
but  MODIFIED  STOCK  CAR  RACING,
                and  ALL  OF  DRAG  RACING,  have changed
                           WAAAY  TOO  MUCH  from
                               what it used to be  !!!
ENJOY  the program .