Re: fake rocks ?

To: "paulblandavon" <paul.blandavon@btinternet.com>,
Subject: Re: fake rocks ?
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Sun, 18 Feb 2001 13:09:18 -0600
Sorry bout that hit send before I ment to....

I own a Business which Manufactures a veneer Stone product for the building
industry.... it's nothing fancy... don't have a lot of employees... But I
enjoy it.... keeps me busy most the time... I sit alot in the office and
handle the salesman's questions for my distributors.  So I have a lot of
Free time on my hands to play with the computer.... Ain't making me rich...
but it gives me a nice truck and takes care of the Gas...

Keith ( www.turksrock.com )