john backus(again)

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: john backus(again)
From: "paulblandavon" <paul.blandavon@btinternet.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2001 11:59:53 -0000
John, I've been through every message in my deleted file and finally found the
offending item, this is "egg on face" time for me, the original message was
indeed sent by Dale Thomas and not your self, your name was at the top, I
mustn't have scrolled down right to the bottom, or I would have seen Dales'
name, this is highly embarrassing for me, and I hope you didn't take
offence,as I said last night there was non intended, please except 1000
appologies, I should point out that I have "no axe to grind" wether people use
a 2stroke,4stroke or a10 stroke if the've got it in a car (or bike) and
they're racing it more power to them(in every sense of the word. That's it
appology over with.
Paul Bland.    ouch that hurt.