Earnhardt

To: LAND-SPEED <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Earnhardt
From: DOUG ODOM <popms@thegrid.net>
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2001 12:43:32 -0800
        I have left a race track after winning everything there was to win that
night, I have left a race track after it took two tow trucks to put the
remains of my car on the trailer. Once I had to leave the race track
after my driver had a fatal heart attack. I remember loading up to go
home and how it took me about three years before I could go back to a
race track. I would just build the cars and motors and send them on
their way and have them bring me a video. Just thinking about how the
crews and other drivers must be feeling today.    Doug Odom