Re: LET'S DO VIDEO FOR YOUR CLIENTS

To: <WMcmil9224@aol.com>
Subject: Re: LET'S DO VIDEO FOR YOUR CLIENTS
From: "\"LandSpeed\" Louise Ann Noeth" <lanspeed@west.net>
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2001 11:56:35 -0800
Bill

You idea has merit and if I think of anyone who might be in need of
your service, I will let you know.

In the meantime, I will post your not to the landspeed racing chat
list to alert other racers of your offer. Some folks might get a kick
out of having "pro home movies" provided they haven't spent their cash
on parts.

As for shooting a piece for broadcast, that's another cat altogether.
I presume you know the mandatory scripting format to accommodate
commercials, teasers and such, but most cable channels and networks I
work with have very specific requirements and want you to query them
in advance of the shoot.

If you are proposing a show, then I suggest you first create a VNR
(video news release) on the type of program you have in mind. That
will mean you need to secure permission from USFRA, SCTA and the
specific racers you use in the clip.

Speedy Regards,

"LandSpeed" Louise Ann Noeth

LandSpeed Productions