Stories

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Stories
From: clab@bellsouth.net
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2001 08:34:42 -0500
Hi List, Chu Lai, Viet Nam, 1970,71. I was "Sergeant of the Guard" on
evening,
as a part of my duties was driving to the guard towers to check things
out. It was
one of those nights that just begged to go "cruising". Chu Lai was a
large post so I
went "cruising". I came upon a couple of Marines driving a jeep, I was
in a 3/4 ton