Re: Aeronautical question for Keith, MAYF and other engineers

To: "DrMayf" <drmayf@teknett.com>, "Dick J" <lsr_man@yahoo.com>,
Subject: Re: Aeronautical question for Keith, MAYF and other engineers
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2001 20:05:18 -0600
Did you happen to notice how I qualified the tape?  it's a Maybe and Claims
have been made..... But like you and I talked about... it's a Maybe.... it
was sure worth sharing and discussing the theory.... The Whole deal may or
not have merit but the discussion on boundry layers is worth the effort in
it's own right....

I think I need to clear something up.... so no one misunderstands me.... I
have a degree in Aeronautic's from Embry Riddle Aeronautical University...
What that means Is I am a Professional Pilot...( which I was before I got
the degree) but I have a fascination with Aerodynamics and there effects on
an automobile.... I am NOT an aerodynamisist.... Just a guy who took a
strong interest in the theory of Flight...and how airflow applies to a
car....... Like the rest of you most of my study is Pure OD guess work....
oh and I look at what others have done before me....

Keith