Re: Doc's Garage

To: saltracer@awwwsome.com, yesford@clear.net.nz
Subject: Re: Doc's Garage
From: Want1937hd@aol.com
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2001 12:04:28 EST
In a message dated 2/23/01 10:48:04 AM Eastern Standard Time,
saltracer@awwwsome.com writes:

<< Doc Hemp is also a car nut, a long time friend and customer, and in
 recent years, my dentist >>
Have you ever noticed the number of dentists that are car guys? I once asked
mine if there was a big differance between dentistry and autobody work? Yes,
I was sitting in his office, he had a drill in one hand and I hadn't recieved
any novocane yet. Teeth require less filler and you can charge more. So I'm
paying for his car collection with everyone else that walks through his door.
Bob