Jack's Leaf Blower

To: <Nt788@aol.com>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Jack's Leaf Blower
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2001 13:09:01 -0600
Ahh Jack I am fine with it all.... I got a couple of off line e-mails ...
and I Just wanted to make sure everyone else understood what I was....

I like the stink out of your leaf blower Idea.... it's going to be about a
single point on the car.... but it has some merit... and I think there might
be something to be learned as a result....  Obvious concerns are the
centralized airflow without total airflow over the total body.... But I
think if a fella wanted to know something about a particular component and
could eyeball the actual airflow at that point he could direct the Blower
over that area in a particular direction....

John and I had the Leaf blower discussion.... our question was could we
figure out how to make it smoke....

On the Beer thing.... I am qualified but not current . Keith