Chassis Layouts

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Chassis Layouts
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2001 03:21:00 -0600
Kind of a fun day.... my buddy Alan came by today and we stuck the front end
on the bugeye and rolled the tires in place.... just to look at how this
whole thing will sort out.... We started chatting about the actual chassis
layout and drive options.... His First question was could I have Rear
Steering.....  Ahhhh Maybe someday.... But someone else is going to sort
that monster out.... ( by the way this is Alan of Dimple tape fame )

Then we went over to Brad's and Played with his Fiberglass Body and some
Wood to start a very interesting frame layout for a street roadster....

Just another nice Sunday....

Y'all take care It's going to be a busy week in the rock pedaling
department....

Keith