Re: Bullit

To: RACE427@aol.com, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Bullit
From: Dick J <lsr_man@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2001 06:21:50 -0800 (PST)
I read an article once that said he used his own
personal Oldsmobile-powered Mustang for that
movie.  Also, as I recall the article I read (in
Hot Rod I think), the big gas station fire was
not supposed to happen.  It was, allegedly, truly
an accident while filming, but since they got it
all on film, and it was so dramatic, they used it
in the movie.  Does anybody know if this is
really true.

Dick J

http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/