Silence and Rear Steer.... Geez

To: "glen barrett" <speedtimer@charter.net>, "Nafzger"
Subject: Silence and Rear Steer.... Geez
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2001 19:16:29 -0600
Common Guys.... I take off to pedal some rocks.... and I leave you Two True
Jewels..... Chassis Layouts and Rear steer..... Best you Yahoo's can come up
with is it's Silent out there...... LOL   OKAY....Geez what's a fella to
do....

Scott pitches this thing out there bout Some idiot sports network.... and NO
one Mentions just how scantly clad the little girl was?   GEEZ.... DAVE come
on.... you were Semi Drooling.... ( or was that me?)

625 miles on the road today.... Long day.... I did find a great source of
parts here on the East Coast in Atlanta.... ordered a syncro assembly for
the 6 speed.... anyone ever heard of Barnett Performance in Atlanta?   Seems
like a good deal... meet or beat anyone's prices.... Works for me....

Man it's time to go racing..... K