r.e. what do you do with them.....

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: r.e. what do you do with them.....
From: "paulblandavon" <paul.blandavon@btinternet.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2001 12:25:19 -0000
Hi keith, I see you're up early as usual, thanks for the tips, I hadn't
thought of going via Vegas but now I look at it, I could save money and have
an easier time doing it that way, as for Disney land, mention America to kids
in this country and they immediately think of Disney land (time for a bit of
education I think), as for 4 days being enough, I'm not to sure, I'm planning
on digging a big hole and sleeping in the salt at night, more salt for my
money see, any way better go and earn some money to pay for this,
Paul