Re: BONNEVILLE SPEED WEEK

To: Dick J <lsr_man@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: BONNEVILLE SPEED WEEK
From: Joe Amo <jkamo@rapidnet.com>
Date: Thu, 01 Mar 2001 00:34:13 -0700
Something like that.  In our case all the extra hrs worked to
be able to get bike parts resulted in a huge suprise this
year with taxes.  Can you say no liquid assets to even
come close to paying the extra taxes this year?

Quickly remedied, with a re-appraisal of house, new loan
for the important things, taxes and enough to likely squeek
out the needed data aquisition system, yahoo.

Joe