Re: car show

To: LGMCAFEE@aol.com
Subject: Re: car show
From: "Ed Van Scoy" <edvs@uswest.net>
Date: Thu, 01 Mar 2001 21:01:19 -0700
The closest Corvette that I know of is the Troy Aikmen Chevrolet 2000 Vette out
od Dallas - Made 2 passes at Speedweek & took home the B/GT record (has a 392
cid
motor) Bill (the driver) broke a couple of ribs getting out of the car at the
end
of the return run (fell on the door cross-bar). But, it could be a "retired"
vette coming out of hiding..................
Ed