Re: information

To: speedtimer@charter.net, Want1937hd@aol.com, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: information
From: Want1937hd@aol.com
Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2001 15:41:42 EST
speedtimer@charter.net writes:

<< Last year there was an Allard at speed week and ran in the 190mph range. It
 also spun a couple of times. I don't think the axle had anything to do with
 it, just a old Englishman wanting to go fast. There is a 34 Ford coupe here
 on the coast and a friend that was not allowed to run. The axle that had
 been slotted in the web area. The coupe also had a Cad V-12 with a front
 mounted blower. The rules comittee felt it might have to much weight on the
 axle. Just reporting the facts >>
................I've got to get out to an event! There are just too many
unusual cars that I'd like to see. I guess the bottom line is, if it is built
safe and meets the rules you can race anything. Bob