Re: Snow Depth up north

To: "Jon Wennerberg" <jonw@up.net>,
Subject: Re: Snow Depth up north
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2001 07:46:14 -0600
Well Hey Jon.... welcome to the list... hadn't noticed a Post before....
All of our old e-mails are located at www.listquest.com  you can go check
the archives on about any subject....

The group isn't real fancy.... just a bunch of folks hanging out Bench
racing land speed racing... we try and keep a semi wholesome family
atmosphere...  Enjoy...

Keith Turk