Anitques and Time

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Anitques and Time
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2001 03:52:08 -0600
ahhh the Spring is a busy time in the Rock Business.... that and sorting out
some little upgrades to the Hot Rod have taken a ton of my time....

I got Three e-mails yesterday about the list being Slow....I thought the
Antique car deal would net us all a few neat story's....  ( thanks Doug and
Bill and Bob...)  If y'all have an idea for a neat thread Pitch it out
there....  Remember this list is about what you want it to be... if you have
an interest in a subject .... Shoot bring it on... bet there are several
others here that are interested in it.... Remember it's not how you say
something it's what you say that counts...( Most of us are phonetically
challanged )

Keith ( If I took my mileage from the last two weeks and added it up....I
could be in Utah )