Re: Cummins powered Dodge Ram

To: <RACE427@aol.com>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Cummins powered Dodge Ram
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2001 23:03:05 -0600
....  I test drove them all..... and none compared to the Ford....

Will Handzel and I had an interesting discussion on Chevrolet's new
Diesel.... and if it's as good as it looks it might be the REAL deal later
on.... But I am going to have a Freind somewhere that has 250,000 miles on
one before I even consider it...  The Ram was my first choice until I
compared it.... once I drove the Ford I was Hooked on the Power.... after
110,000 miles I think I can honestly say it was a good choice....

Keith