bolts

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: bolts
From: LGMCAFEE@aol.com
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2001 22:18:46 EST
In a message dated 3/12/01 4:48:10 PM Central Standard Time,
ardunbill@webtv.net writes:

<<
 Anybody know where I could get 4 U.S. made, certified bonafide 7/16 NC
 Grade 8 bolts 10 inches long?  We could turn one end down to 5/16 and
 put a couple of threads on it.  The ARP studs are claimed to be way
 better than Grade 8, and I believe it.  They are also straight, which
 not every Grade 8 bolt is.

I know this sounds kind of crude but we got a bunch of all thread at work 8
foot long that were grade 8 I didn't know there was such a thing. Larry Mac