Re: HVLP spray guns

To: Nafzger <nafzger@vtc.net>, The Butters Family
Subject: Re: HVLP spray guns
From: Dick J <lsr_man@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2001 06:09:38 -0800 (PST)
Thanks for all the info on these.  I guess I'm
right in the same boat with all you guys.  I've
got this old Binks that I've used for over thirty
years, as well as a small touchup gun and a
fairly decent Sears gun that I use for priming.
I guess I'll just keep what I got.  I'm
comfortable with it.

Dick J

http://auctions.yahoo.com/