Re: Minumum Speed?

To: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Minumum Speed?
From: "Jim Dincau" <jdincau@qnet.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2001 09:34:04 -0800
Keith, I don't think the problem at the lakes is how long it takes a vehicle
to clear the course, it is how long it takes for the dust to clear. On a day
with a slight quartering tail wind there is no problem with everyone getting
two runs in. When the dust just hangs there it can take till noon just to
run the first round. The more entry's, the less runs per entry.
Jim in Palmdale