Re: Head Gaskets

To: "Tom Neimeyer" <3cbxs@ev1.net>,
Subject: Re: Head Gaskets
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2001 14:20:47 -0600
I don't use O-rings yet.... I have considered it... but I am not running
that much cylinder pressure yet....( I can hear Dave Moaning from here )

It's not that expensive and compared to the cost of Head Gaskets these days
I am thinking there might be some advantages to the copper... be
interesting to hear what the others have to say....

Keith
----------
> From: Tom Neimeyer <3cbxs@ev1.net>
> To: Land Speed List <land-speed@autox.team.net>
> Subject: Re: Head Gaskets
> Date: Wednesday, March 14, 2001 2:20 PM
>
> Keith,
>   Do you coat the head gaskets with anything?  What about O-ringing?
What
> about everybody else?
>
> Regards, Tom

we