Unobtainium ! limited quantities available.

To: "land-speed" <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Unobtainium ! limited quantities available.
From: "Chris R Harris" <yesford@clear.net.nz>
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2001 14:24:08 +1300
List, while surfing the other day I found www.stardome.org.nz  a local website
that warned me of the imminent arrival of the aging Mir space station directly
over my house on it fiery plunge into the Pacific east of New Zealand.

My own calculations suggest a lower re-entry resulting in the Mir's 3rd retro
carnooter valve snagging one of the large Norfolk pines in my back yard
putting remains of the vehicle into the Pacific across the road from my house.
I am therefore able to offer limited quantities of recoverable Russian
unobtainium.

Specifications include :
High speed atmospheric heat treatment.
Brine quench induced annealing.
Garanteed free of all traces of foot & mouth.

This material is apparently suitable for rust patch panels on the bottom of
LSR cars.
I'm unable to offer anything of an electronic nature as apparently the GPA
(ground positioning abbacas)
navigational system will be toast on re-entry. (Why else would the Russians
have taken out a !/2 billion dollar liability insurance).

Chris H..............NZed.