Minimums and Mail

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Minimums and Mail
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2001 22:27:13 -0600
Well that seemed to do the trick.... got home from a two day trip and had a
bazillion e-mails on why we should always let everyone run....

Sure glad that wasn't my comment.... I might mention the negative reaction
to the fella thou....

As for 2000+ E mails Dick..... dahhh   If you folks would come up with this
stuff more often I wouldn't have to dream up stuff to talk about.... WHICH
WOULD BE VERY COOL.... cause I am running out.... LOL ahhh RIGHT..... Just
Everyone needs to JOIN in.... ah just gotta be part of it.... don't sit
there and READ... Ask a Silly question.... Brad and I can come up with 5
questions within as many minutes just looking up ONE rule....  Ain't no one
here going to bite.... I promise....( well almost no one )

Enjoy Keith