Re: Minimum Speeds

To: "Malcolm Pittwood" <MPittwood@compuserve.com>,
Subject: Re: Minimum Speeds
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Sat, 17 Mar 2001 17:15:42 -0600
Hey Malcolm.... nahh it wasn't a Joke... El Mirage really does have a
Problem with the number of runs a group of folks can make in a given
weekend... and some of thier meets are one day events which even makes the
issue more complicated....

The Fella's comments were actually honest... it's tough when you work your
butt off and don't get to make a run due to time constraints and course
conditions....  It was an option he wanted to evaluate ... and judging from
how the concept was recieved here.... well Like you I am glad I am not going
to be the one to advance this philosphy....

You do have to watch me thou..... I do like to slip something in there now
and again to stimulate conversation.... and this one little bit that I heard
kept us going for a couple of days.... I really enjoyed seeing the

Keith