Re: Lost Opportunities

To: MPittwood@compuserve.com, ARDUNDOUG@aol.com, land-speed@autox.team.net,
Subject: Re: Lost Opportunities
From: Nt788@aol.com
Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2001 12:53:28 EST
Malcolm, thank goodness for the sovereignty and customs of all countries and
the individuality of their people! The same for all racing groups! I would
feel privileged and honored the be able to compete on anyone's race track and
enjoy their company and customs! I would be very proud of the ability to do
so and equally proud of what ever I could accomplish! Lennons (Imagine) is to
me a beautiful and emotional statement! Undoubtedly our galaxy will someday
be as one, but I just happen to love our differences and until I have planets
to explore I will cherish the adventures I have here! Jack