Re: Honda Aerodynamics

To: Keith Turk <kturk@ala.net>, John Beckett
Subject: Re: Honda Aerodynamics
From: Dick J <lsr_man@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2001 14:36:33 -0800 (PST)
I SEEM TO REMEMBER THAT THIS MODEL IS REAR-STEER
TOO!  Now that I look at it, I'm sure of it, I
mean if the front axle is coincident with the
rear axle and they are linked and the same, then
the front wheels which do the steering are also
the rear wheels... or, uhhh something like that.
Dick J

--- Keith Turk <kturk@ala.net> wrote:
> This one must be the Production Version.... as
> I didn't see the Coup.... Is
> that much Spoiler allowed in Production?
>
> Keith

=====
Dick J
In East Texas