Magnum Engineering

To: glen barrett <speedtimer@charter.net>
Subject: Magnum Engineering
From: "Thomas E. Bryant" <saltracer@awwwsome.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2001 15:31:19 -0800
Glenn,

My reference materials are stacked away at present because of
construction we are doing. When we are through, I'm suppose to have more
room to display my memorabilia and reference materials will be easier at
access. I suspect that this was one of the Texas entries that ran in the
60's. Karol Miller or one of his buddies. I don't remember any of the
Texas guys that ran Ford except for Miller, though.

I searched the net for Magnum Engineering and came up with Magnum
Engineering & Controls with offices in Austin, Houston and San Antonio.
It was most likely someone that worked for this organization, Magnum
Engineering is a Petroleum Service organization, nothing to do with
engine building so far as I can tell.

Tom, Redding CA (Where it is so nice today that I actually work on my
car for a few minutes, well, I did air up a flat tire) - #216 D/GCC

Sorry if you get this twice, I had Glenn's address wrong and it was
returned.