Landracing.com

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Landracing.com
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2001 05:07:49 -0600
You know I was running around Jon's site yesterday grabbing some dates for
someone.... and it dawned on me that I really take this place for
granted....

Just wanted to take a sec and thank Jon for the time he has put in creating
a site for us to enjoy our hobby.....

you will also notice he has a regular Land speed racing e-mail list just
like this one that I joined.... it has all the tools that this list
doesn't.... I recommend each of us take a sec and join that list.... Jon has
made it super easy..... just go to the list section and have at it.....write
me personally and I will help you if you have problems joining it.....

again.... Thanks Jon.... Landracing.com is a super asset to our sport...

Keith