Re: NEW CARS

To: DrMayf <drmayf@teknett.com>, John Beckett
Subject: Re: NEW CARS
From: Dick J <lsr_man@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2001 13:30:05 -0800 (PST)
Don't know how this got out, I thought we were
still in the "thinking about it" stages,   but
it's fine with me. Guess that's what happens when
you doze off in the staging lanes!  It ought to
be interesting.  Anybody else who has a car under
construction, let me know the type, who you are,
and city and state.  Let's add a "Remarks" column
for additional info like chassis type, body type,
engine type, size, etc.  Whatever might be
interesting about your car. You guys that are
already on this "Under Construction" list, send
me a few remarks about your car (NOT THE
FEATHERED ONE - JOHN!).

Dick J

http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/