RE: war wagons

To: "'Richard Kensicki'" <richk@sparta-junction.com>,
Subject: RE: war wagons
From: "Clay, Dale" <Dale.Clay@mdhelicopters.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2001 06:36:24 -0700
Hi Rich,

Circle Track magazine had an article on building a war wagon about six
months ago.  It used a standard roll away plus additional cabinets & storage
built in.  You might get in touch with them and ask for a back issue.

That's a good magazine anyway, lots of tech articles, etc.

Dale C.

//

Subject: war wagons

Anyone ever build one of those NASCAR tool wagons? I want to put one
together so I can put my tool chest in it. This way I can bring every
tool I own. Found some sites that sell parts, and complete wagons, but
all at prices that make me cringe?

RichK

entities other than the intended recipient or employees of
MD Helicopters, Inc. is prohibited.   If you received this in error, please
contact the sender by email and delete the material from any computer..