Re: DATA LOGGERS - - - - -

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: DATA LOGGERS - - - - -
From: ARDUNDOUG@aol.com
Date: Sun, 1 Apr 2001 10:26:34 EDT
In a message dated 4/1/2001 6:32:08 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
Wmtsmith@landracing.com writes:

> Thanks for your reply I sure gives me something to
> think about. wmts

Bill,
       Also, when I tried my original one it (a Performance Measuring Systems
unit out of Northern CA) was very sensitive to "noise" from the mag knocking
it "off-line". The newer one I have supposedly was not affected by it. By
that time I had a handle on the tuneup and didn't want to go to the bother of
the extensive wiring to hook the unit up.
       If anybody wants a read"deal" on a never-used 8 year-old PMS Data Unit
I can help them out............................Ardun Doug King