Maxton Rough Cuts

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Maxton Rough Cuts
From: richk <richk@spartajunction.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2001 10:06:20 -0500 (EST)
These are a group of shots from tech inspection on Saturday morning. Haven't
had time
to sort out or title anything. I had about a mile head start on the storms and
driving was a bit tense so I'm still a bit tired. People drove like a tidal
wave was
chasing them.

Anyway; The Cosworth powered roadster brought by the Pigasus Racing Team was a
technical knock out but never got out of the pits (oil problems). I'm not big
on
bikes but the Urel (spelling?) sidecars caught my eye. Speaking of bikes can you
pick the Goodys Headache Powder Award winner?

enjoy

http://www.spartajunction.com/maxton/march01/disk1

http://www.spartajunction.com/maxton/march01/disk2

RichK