Subject: Stop Government intervention it will cost us plenty.

To: land-speed@autox.team.net, cbailey@sprise.com, av8ford@volcano.net,
From: "Doug Anderson" <boogiewoogie12@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 02 Apr 2001 16:06:31 -0000
Hi Ever'body.......

this came to me by way of a nice 'lil ol' 84 year old lady across the street
from my mother.   Have any of you seen this before,-is it true,-and what do
YOU think we should do about it ?

I felt to plausable enough, and harmless enough to post it to you.....
"-hey, ya' never know"

so let's hear YOUR thoughts about it  OK?

Doug Anderson,  stuck inna much of Nu Yawk

PS; I do not know this Jim Smith <jimsmith@pocketmail.com>
   ( how many of THEM are there? )