Re: Bob Daunerheim -and ducks

To: kturk@ala.net
Subject: Re: Bob Daunerheim -and ducks
From: "Doug Anderson" <boogiewoogie12@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 03 Apr 2001 18:28:02 -0000
IT IS HIM.  I FOUNDIT OUT AT BONNYVILLE 1998....AND THOUGHT IT WAS PRETTY
COOL AT THAT TIME.....!

ANOTHER "OLD DRAG RACER" THAT DID "PURTY GOOD" AT LSR WAS JOE LAW FROM W.
VA.   HE JUST RCENTLY  "RETIRED" -YAH RIGHT. -WONDER HOW LONG THAT WILL
LAST.... he  he   he

-Dirty Doug
                    --------------------------------------

From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>

I don't know if this is the same fella or not.... bet it is....the quality
of his work and his ingenuity speaks to Years of fabricating....

He wanted a Small manifold for his drysump so he built it.... awesome piece
of work...it's all the little trinkets like that which impress me... they
guy just know's how to build a race car...

Only I barrowed his compression gage at speed week and I think it was of
suspect quality.... only worked 7 out of 8 times....

 > Keith, and List,    Bob Daunerheim use'TA (in the 60s and 70s,) build
Fuel
 > Dragsters out of Na Joisey.  Bet ol' Timney knows him well......
 >
 > A good friend of mine, Mike Kamm, now of "upstate NY",  bought a rolling
 > chassis that Bob had built in 1968 originally  with a 392 innit as an
AA/FD,