Re: ONE HP/CU IN, Unblown, on Gas: Smallblock Chev OR Hemi

To: FastmetalBDF@aol.com, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: ONE HP/CU IN, Unblown, on Gas: Smallblock Chev OR Hemi
From: Dick J <lsr_man@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Apr 2001 06:40:28 -0700 (PDT)
Just last week I was watching some speedvision
tapes and on one of them they were talking about
how Chev was a little brash to claim first
production motor with one HP per cubic inch, that
the car they were featuring actually owned that
honor.  Unfortunatley, I can't remember what I
was watching at the time, but I think it was a
special on Cord/Graham or on Deusenburgs.

=====
Dick J
In East Texas
http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/