Solid Motor Mounts?

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Solid Motor Mounts?
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2001 07:54:35 -0500
Just curious... how many of you aren't using solid motor mounts?

I have always had this thing about preventing the engine harmonic
Vibrations from going to the chassis and Visa versa.... but the new Dry
Sump pump won't fit with my old rubber mounts... so I had to swap to the
Metal solid mounts... even thought about keeping the Passenger side soft
mount but decided if I was putting them in I might as well do both sides...

Keith Turk
Austin Healey 100, Bugeye, Box sprites, Bonneville Camaro ( Land Speed
Racer)